Your Skin, Our Focus
Lightweight acne treatment lotion uniquely formulated with 5% benzoyl peroxide (BPO) to help clear acne.
- Benzoyl peroxide – penetrates to reach bacteria in the pores where acne starts.
How to Use:
- After cleansing and applying Pore Therapy, wait until face is dry and the cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily.
- Because this product may dry your skin, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by your doctor.
- If dryness or peeling becomes excessive or bothersome, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after application, as this product may bleach hair and dyed fabrics.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure; if going outside, apply a sunscreen with minimum SPF 30 when using this product.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Stop use if rash or irritation develops and persists.
Keep out of eyes and out of direct sunlight.
Store at room temperature 15°−25°C.
For external use only and keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Always be sure to consult with your dermatologist or skin care specialist before starting salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide as an acne treatment. They will be able to ensure you use the right protocol and frequency of use, based on your skin, to help prevent or reduce side effects that could include peeling, dryness or redness if used incorrectly.
Benzoyl peroxide 5%
Benzyl benzoate, BHT, dicaprylyl ether, dimethyl isosorbide, disodium EDTA, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 60, propylene glycol, squalane, water (aqua)