Your Skin, Our Focus
Moisturising Balm 175mL
- To target infected eczema
- Designed as an alternative to bleach bath for reducing bacteria on the skin
- Leave on
Propaira Moisturising Balm is a plesant alternative to an Eczema Bleach Bath. It kills bacteria on the skin, reducing itching, redness and scaling. No Chlorine smell. Light oil consistancy that is absorbed quickly.
- Manuka oil: anti microbial to target microbes linked to infected eczema
- Liquid Parafin to moisturise
Directions for use:
Apply to skin twice daily and leave on. Particularly to localised areas that may be infected (when the skin is broken, scratched, weepy, scabby and or crusty).
Paraffinum Liquidum, Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/Leaf Oil (Manuka Oil), Laureth-4, Tocopherol
Biotic Cream for Eczema 50mL
The studies reviewed suggest that topical prebiotics, probiotics and bacterial cell lysates do provide demonstrable skin benefits. Skincare products containing these are well positioned for treating conditions characterised by an altered microbiome such as eczema*
Key Biome Ingredients
- Lactococcus Ferment Lysate (postbiotic) *
- Saccheride Isomerate (prebiotic) *
Barrier Repairing Ingredients
- 7 Ceramides: Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide AP, Caprooyl Phytosphingosine, Caprooyl Sphingosine
Direction for use
Apply to affected patches three times daily.
Once daily on the patches that may experience flare up.
For best results use Propaira Moisturisers and Washes
Petrolatum, Purified Water, Paraffinum Liquidum, Sorbitan Isostearate (and) Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate , Glycerin, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Saccharide Isomerate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Niacinamide, Urea, Ceteareth-25, Behenic Acid, Cholesterol, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide AP, Caprooyl Phytosphingosine, Caprooyl Sphingosine, Vit E Acetate, Menthol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin