Your Skin, Our Focus
CLENZIderm M.D. Pore Therapy unclogs pores and clears away dead skin with 2% salicylic acid, helping to remove acne-causing bacteria at the source. While leaving a refreshed feel to the skin, Pore Therapy prepares the skin for the next step in the acne treatment regimen.
- Salicylic Acid - neutralizes acne-causing bacteria to prevent and heal breakouts
- Glycerin - soothes irritation and reduces inflammation
How to Use:
- Shake the bottle well before dispensing.
- After cleansing skin, place a cotton ball or pad over the pump firmly and pump 2 to 3 times to saturate, then cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily.
- Because this product may dry your skin, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by your doctor.
- Allow the product to air dry completely; do not rinse off.
- If dryness or peeling becomes excessive or bothersome, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Wear a sunscreen with a minimum SPF 30 daily.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Stop use if rash or irritation develops and persists.
Keep out of eyes and direct sunlight.
Store at room temperature 15°−25°C.
For external use only and keep out of reach of children.
Always be sure to consult with your dermatologist or skin care specialist before starting salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide as an acne treatment. They will be able to ensure you use the right protocol and frequency of use, based on your skin, to help prevent or reduce side effects that could include peeling, dryness, or redness if used incorrectly
Salicylic Acid 2%. Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethoxydiglycol, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Fragrance, Glycerin, Menthol, Menthoxypropanediol, Menthyl Lactate, SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Water (Aqua).