Your Skin, Our Focus
A lightweight, foaming acne cleanser with 2% salicylic acid helps unclog pores and wash away dead skin and impurities. Cooling menthol leaves skin feeling refreshed.
- Salicylic Acid - helps to reduce surface sebum levels and unclog pores.
How to Use:
- Dispense a nickel-size amount of cleanser and massage over your entire face using warm water.
- Rinse skin thoroughly and pat dry.
- Wait 10 to 15 minutes to allow your skin to dry completely before applying other products.
- Because this product may dry your skin, start with 1 cleansing daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by your doctor.
- If dryness or peeling becomes excessive or bothersome, reduce cleansing to once a day or every other day.
Wear a sunscreen with a minimum SPF 30 daily.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Stop use if rash or irritation develops and persists.
Keep out of eyes and direct sunlight.
Store at room temperature 15°−25°C.
For external use only and keep out of reach of children.
- Always be sure to consult with your dermatologist or skin care specialist before starting salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide as an acne treatment. They will be able to ensure you use the right protocol and frequency of use, based on your skin, to help prevent or reduce side effects that could include peeling, dryness, or redness if used incorrectly.
Salicylic acid 2%, butyl avocadate, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium EDTA, ethoxydiglycol, ext. violet 2, fragrance, glycerin, menthol, menthyl lactate, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate, water (aqua).