Your Skin, Our Focus
- Green Camouflage to reduce intensity of redness
- Anti redness Primer - Makeup can be applied on top
- Does not make your skin green.
- Non Staining
- Free of preservatives, fragrance and nanoparticles
- 4 Hours Water Resistance
- UVA & UVB Broad Spectrum
- Perfect for Rosacea Prone Skin
- SPF30 (Tested and verified in Australia)
Directions for use:
Apply cream liberally and evenly onto clean, dry skin and rub in evenly 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply every two hours or more often when sweating, and after swimming or towelling.
Zinc Oxide 25% and Titanium Dioxide 4.1%
Contains: Tartrazine, tree nut products & soya bean products.
Care and Safety Advice:
Mineral Sunscreens provide a physical barrier between your skin and the sun. Even when protected, avoid the midday sun between 11am and 3pm, and prolonged sun exposure.
Keep children under 12 months out of direct sunlight.
Wear protective clothing, a hat and sunglasses when exposed to the sun. Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun. Does not provide protection for already burnt skin. Over exposure to the sun is a serious health threat. Every case of sunburn damages the skin permanently. Even sunscreens with high sun protection factors do not provide 100% protection against UV radiation.
- Keep out of eyes
- Do not use on broken or damaged skin.